This August heat has us powering through our reading lists over here at Invisible HQ, so we’re already looking to re-stock our shelves with shiny new books for the fall. We thought we’d make your reading easier by rounding up lists by our favourite book recommenders:
- CBC Books Fall Preview gives you the “most exciting books hitting shelves in the second half of 2016, from Canada and beyond!”
- 49th Shelf lists new poetry, fiction, and non-fiction for fall 2016.
- Quill & Quire offers readers suggestions for fiction, non-fiction, and books for young people.
- The Globe and Mail suggests 20 books by Canadian authors to get you through the rest of 2016.
- The Millions Great Second-Half 2016 Book Preview gives you a month-by-month breakdown of 92 forthcoming books.
Like this list? Sign up for our newsletter and get more like it.